My visitor for today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Garrett Moon. He is the CEO and co-founder of CoSchedule, the web’s most popular marketing calendar and the fastest growing start-up in North Dakota. He and I discuss his brand-new book, 10 x Marketing Formula
Ranked as the very best organisation tool constructed by a start-up on Entrepreneur.com, CoSchedule assists more than 10,000 marketing groups remain arranged in 100+ nations around the globe. In 2016, CoSchedule was called among the leading 5 start-ups in Tech. Co’s Startup of the Year Competition.
As an idea leader, Moon has actually been blogging and discussing content marketing, social networks marketing, and start-up organisation for more than 7 years. He’s been included on websites like Entrepreneur, Forbes, Social Media Examiner, and Content Marketing Institute.
Questions I ask Garrett Moon:
- What is the material core and is it versatile to all channels?
- What should a content group appear like today?
- What are some examples of individuals doing the 10 x method well?
What you’ll find out if you provide a listen:
- Where individuals actually fail on material ROI
- What the most reliable piece of material is
- How to structure an editorial calendar
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Garrett Moon:
Like this program? Click over and provide us an evaluation on iTunes, please!